Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Daily Find



I do only a small amount of cooking in our house, but I do a lot of cleaning up and putting away. About six months ago I brought home these glass storage containers with tight snapping lids, and was amazed at how much BETTER they were than the old plastic stuff we'd used for years. Besides helping avoid leechy chemicals that come from plastic, these things have a satisfying heft, stack and clean easily, are clear so you can actually see your food, can be heated up and lock so tight they make the engineering guy inside of me squeal with delight. I recommend them heartily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empire Cruises, Cretive Director

Since 2010, Empire Cruises has offered affordable and fun private boat rentals in New York City. I lead a wonderful team that included 7 ves...