Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ohhhhhh, Naomi.

In the months following the death of Alexander McQueen, it seemed like the designer's garments could not be pried from Naomi Campbell's body. Naturally she wore McQueen to the British Fashion Awards last night, custom-designed by the label's new designer, Sarah Burton. Naomi thanked Burton in her acceptance speech for her Special Recognition Award, explaining:

"I got off the plane from New York and she'd promised to make me something but she didn't know what I wanted so she'd made me two!"

Is it any wonder the woman made two, when, in the same speech, Naomi also thanked her "partner," referring to Vladimir Doronin, "who puts up with a wild, wild woman!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empire Cruises, Cretive Director

Since 2010, Empire Cruises has offered affordable and fun private boat rentals in New York City. I lead a wonderful team that included 7 ves...