Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blogger Power


The incredibly smart and funny Tina Fey (in Prada Spring/Summer 2010) is on the cover of American Vogue's March 2010/Power issue.

The Power Issue is Vogue's second biggest issue of the year after September.

Sounds like an action-packed issue with feature stories on: 9 visionary designers, influential front-row bloggers, models who are muses in real life... and more! Never in my life I thought I'd see the word "blog" on its pages (which we all have seen already, btw) and now, "bloggers" on the cover of American Vogue? Totally amazing!

Speaking of front-row bloggers, I'm dying to know who they are. They must be in cloud nine right now with the incredible nod from THE bible. I'm buying 20 copies when this issue hits the newstands simply because of the blogger story. This is what we live for!

Hey -- don't point fingers at me -- it's a mixed bag this season. Although I received several front row seats, I scored 7th row at Phillip Lim, 7th row at Narcisco Rodriguez and *I HEAR A COLLECTIVE GASP, I KID, I KID* standing at Derek Lam. It's all perfectly fine and ok; I'm just happy to be there to see the clothes! Not gonna throw a big song and dance number on my part as a) you can see the photos online within hours from getty or b) I could always make an appointment after the show to see them in real life at the showrooms.

I guess we'll have to wait for the issue to come out in the next week or two eh? I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empire Cruises, Cretive Director

Since 2010, Empire Cruises has offered affordable and fun private boat rentals in New York City. I lead a wonderful team that included 7 ves...