Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beauty Marks

HAIR
• Even professional football players aren’t immune to the shaggy charms of Justin Bieber’s haircut. Tom Brady recently stepped out sporting a Bieber-esque mane. We wonder if Gisele approves.

• A new business called Wigs at Home sends wig stylists to the homes of those who are too anxious to shop for wigs in public.

NAILS
• Serena Williams on her backup plan: “When I was 14, I did my nails twice a day … Like for me, if things don’t work out, I can always go do nails.”

MAKEUP
• Julia Roberts stars in Lancôme’s latest ads for Definicils mascara.

• Smashbox Beauty Cosmetics has named Beth DiNado its global general manager.

SKIN
• Kiehl’s partnered with four young explorers to test its new line of men’s products under extreme conditions. The "Cross Terrain" collection hits stores today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empire Cruises, Cretive Director

Since 2010, Empire Cruises has offered affordable and fun private boat rentals in New York City. I lead a wonderful team that included 7 ves...